Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy prosperous 2011

Its last day to let go 2010,
:)Thanks to those who hated me,they made me a stronger person.
:)Thanks to those who loved me,they made my heart bigger.
:)Thanks to those who were worried about me,they let me know that they actually cared.
:)Thanks to those who left me,they made me realize that nothing lasts forever.
:)Thanks to those who entered my life,they made me who I'm today.

Just want to THANK YOU for being there in my life whatever I might have meant to you.

I wish I am The 1st one to wish you.
   ┊. <3 ┊ <3 ┊ ┊. ┊
┊    . ┊     . ┊ ┊
┊   ┊    ┊   ┊. ┊
┊ . .  
┊ ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊ 
┊ <3<3 <3 ┊ (*) ‎ ┊  ..<3({})
┊ ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊   . ┊     ┊ ┊
┊   ┊    ┊   ┊. ┊
┊ <3<3 <3 ┊ (*) ‎ ┊  ..<3. Happy Prosperous New Year 2011 ┊ <3<3 <3 ┊ (*) ‎ ┊  ..<3. God Bless U
Sent from my ChaiyoBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo..
silahkan di isi komentarnya..
Siapapun boleh, en gak di gigit balik kok..