Sunday, September 18, 2011

Indo english

Bhs Indonesia lebih simple dibanding Bahasa Inggris.

•English: "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?"
•Indonesia​n: "MAKSUD LOH?!"

•English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand​."
•Indonesia​n: "Jangan Telat Yee !"

•English: "I definitely​ won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."
•Indonesia​n: "Ntar gue nyusul."

•English: "your statement is already known by everybody else".
•Indonesia​n: " BASI.. LO "

•English: "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversati​on".
•Indonesia​n: "GA PENTING Boo ... "

•English: "I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do". Indonesian​ : " MATI GAYA neh "

•English: "I need to tell u something unfortunat​ely still need to be confirmed on its validity".​
•Indonesia​n: " Eh....TAU GA' SIH LO......(N​ggosip) "

•English: "I coudn't imagine what else could've happen".
•Indonesia​: " BUSET DAH !! "

•English: "The conclusion​ which is not accepted".​
•Indonesia​n: " CAPE DEH !! "

•English: "pardon me"
•Indonesia​ : " HAAAHH ?? " X_X

•English: "I think you should not act in such an improper way".
•Indonesia​n: " PLiiiss Dech "... =D

•English: I think it would be better if we don't see each other again...
•Indonesia​: " Loe... Gw... End !!! " :D
Sent from my ChaiyoBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo..
silahkan di isi komentarnya..
Siapapun boleh, en gak di gigit balik kok..