Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Faave quote

My Favorite Quotes I have ever read

*Opportunity may knock...but U must open the door.

*An apology is the best way to have the last world.

*One of the most important things a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

*A true friend never gets in ur way unless U happen to going down.

*Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is God's gift. That's why we call it the Present.

*A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity .. An opportunity in every difficulty.

*The tragedy of life is what dies inside a person while he lives.

*Life is what happens to U while ur buys making other plans.

*I restore myself when I'm alone.

*Often the test of courage is not to die.. But to live.

I Hope U Like it...
Powered by Chaiyoo®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo..
silahkan di isi komentarnya..
Siapapun boleh, en gak di gigit balik kok..