● Uber: the world's largest taxi company owns no vehicles.
● Facebook: the world's most popular media creates no content.
● Alibaba: the most valuable retailer has no inventory.
● Airbnb: the world's largest accommodation provider owns no real estate.
● Apple: with sales of over 200 million smartphones and tablets does not own a factory.
● Whatsapp: with 3 Billion messages a day does not own servers.
Disruptive, innovative and collaborative consumption is shifting the lines of the economy.
Digital revolution has resulted in the usage of objects being valued more than ownership.