Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Ostrich - lol

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich
behind him.
The waitress asks him for his order.


The man
says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the
ostrich, 'What's yours?' 'I'll have the same,' says the
ostrich.


A short time later the waitress returns with the order
'That'll be
$9.40 please,' and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls
out the
exact change for payment.


The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man
says, 'A
hamburger, fries and a coke.'The ostrich says, 'I'll have
the
same.'
Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact
change.


This becomes routine until the two enter again.
'The usual?' asks the waitress.


'No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked
potato and a
salad,' says the man. 'Same,' says the ostrich.


Shortly
the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be
$32.62.'
Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket
and places
it on the table.


The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer.
'Excuse me
sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact
change in your
pocket every
time?'


'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the
attic
and
found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and
offered me
two wishes.


My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I
would just
put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would
always be
there.' 'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most people
would ask
for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as
rich as
you want for as long as you live!'
'That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls
Royce, the
exact money is always there,' says the man.


The waitress asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'


The man sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a
tall
chick with a big ass and long legs who agrees with
everything I say.'

________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo..
silahkan di isi komentarnya..
Siapapun boleh, en gak di gigit balik kok..